The IPRM Education Committee established the IPRM Educators’ Chapter in early 2009. The IPRM Educators’ Chapter was initiated by a group of public relations educators from various universities and colleges to promote and share their academic interests in the public relations field as well as to contribute to the enhancement of the public relations practice in the country. The IPRM Educators’ Chapter will collaborate with IPRM members to do this through educational training, research and publications.
The IPRM Educators’ Chapter will unite educators from various universities and college in Malaysia to collaborate and be actively involved in public relations academic programmes among themselves and with IPRM members.
- To encourage participation among educators from Malaysian universities and private colleges in the area of research and publications.
- To promote collaboration in public relations research and publications between educators and the industry to advance the profession.
- To work with IPRM Student Chapters (IPRMSA) in increasing public relations programmes between the academia and the industry.
- To forge a close relationship among public relations educators with industry practitioners.
- To collaborate with international universities and organizations to advance public relations knowledge.
- Launch of IPRM Educators’ Chapter
- Date: 21 October 2010
- Venue: Dewan Bestari, Level 10,
- Wisma Sime Darby, Jalan Raja Laut,Kuala Lumpur.
- Click Here
A PR Dialogue
- Briefing by Doris Lim, Accreditation Convenor
- IPRM, 21 October 2010
- Click Here
PUBLIC RELATIONS EDUCATORS’ CHAPTER
- The Need For More Dialogues & Making Our Public Relations Education World Class
- By Prof. Dato’ Mohd Hamdan Bin Adnan, President
- IPRM, 21 October 2010 Click Here
Associate Prof. Dr.Kiranjit Kaur
Faculty of Communication & Media Studies, Universiti Teknologi MARA,
404050 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Mobile: 012 381 3145
Chairperson, IPRM Education Committee